lg g5 bypass google account, how to bypass google verification on lg g4, lg g4 bypass tool, lg k7 bypass tool download, lg google account removal tool, tungkick bypass tool, bypass google account verification lg k7, lg bypass tool download apk, lg frp bypass 2017, lg k7 bypass tool download, how to bypass google account on lg k10, lg k10 frp bypass, bypass google account verification lg k10, lg v10 bypass google account, lg k4 frp bypass, lg k10 frp unlock
- LG Q8,
- LG Q6a,
- LG Q6,
- LG Q6+,
- LG G6+,
- LG X venture,
- LG Stylo 3 Plus,
- LG X400,
- LG G6,
- LG X300,
- LG Stylus 3,
- LG K3 (2017),
- LG K8 (2017),
- LG K10 (2017),
- LG U,
- LG V34,
- LG V20,
- LG X Skin,
- LG X5,
- LG K3
- LG Stylus 2 Plus,
- LG X Style,
- LG X Power,
- LG X View,
- LG K5,
- LG G5 SE,
- LG G5,
- LG K8,
- LG Stylus 2,
- LG X screen,
- LG X cam,
- LG G4 Stylus 3G,
- LG K7 LTE,
- LG K10 LTE,
- LG K7,
- LG K10,
- LG Zero,
- LG Ray,
- LG G Vista 2,
- LG V10,
Lg Q6 G6 Plus | How to bypass Google “Verify your account” FRP lock
How to bypass Google account on LG with Pangu FRP Tool Verify.apk
Android device security has been one of the concerns but with the introduction of new security measure for Lollipop users by Google, even a hard factory reset won’t help you use the device. It requires circumventing the Google verification process and that’s where Samsung.Bypass.Google.Verify.apk can be used. This apk file can be downloaded and installed on the LG Android device to be operated up on.
Now, before we start off with the process, there are some preparations that are to be made and here’s what that includes:
- Ensure WiFi connection for the process
- Keep the device fully charged for the operation. If not fully charged, keep the device at least 80% charged for the further process.
- First of all, reset the LG device by going to the “Recovery Mode”. To go to “Recovery Mode”, use Volume Up, Volume Down and Power Button.
- After, you have reset the device from Recovery Mode, turn the device on and then follow the “Setup Wizard”. Tap on “accessibility” on the main screen on the phone, to enter the “Accessibility Menu”.
- After you have entered the “Accessibility Menu”, tap on “Switch Access” to turn it on. Now, go to the “Settings” and scroll down to reach the bottom. Button “key Combo For Overview” will show up at the bottom. Tap on “key Combo For Overview” and the moment a pop up appears, click the “Volume Down” button and Click Ok then. Go back now. This process will change the key combination for the overview.
- At the top of the browser, tap on the “Google Logo” and you will land on the Google homepage. On the Google Homepage, type “samsung.bypass.google.verify.apk” or you can use the URL “https://tinyurl.com/jbvthz6” to download the apk to be later installed on the phone.
- Once the apk file download is complete, press the Volume Down button to enable Overview and after that, tap on “Dual Window” and scroll down completely to find “File Manager”.
- After scrolling down and clicking on “File Manager”, click on “All Files” and then go to “Download Folder” to find the downloaded apk file. Click on the apk file downloaded to install the application. Make sure that you have enabled unknown source at the time of installation of the application or enable it at the time of installation.
- Now, after the installation is complete, open the app and it will take you directly to “Settings”. Now go to general tab and then followed by “Users” and then tap on “Add Users” there. This will help set up new account sign in with a Google account.
- “Settings” can now be accessed normally. So, go to “Settings” from Status Bar and then in “General Tab”, go to Users and click on “Owner” and wait to switch the Owner.
- Now, reset the device by getting into “Settings” and then tapping on “Backup and Reset”. The phone will now take few minutes to reset and when it is done, you can start the device, set up and use it normally.
The overall process in this will take few minutes and needs to be done diligently. This process also works for LG G4 Google Account bypass.
How to Bypass Google Account or Unlock FRP on LG V10, LG G4, LG G3 and LG G2
1. Select language NEXT> Connect to Wi-Fi NEXT>
- and on “Google Account Verifying” screen hit back button < Make sure the phone is connected with Wi-Fi then again hit back<.
2. Go to “Accessibility” > tap over Switch access >
- Make sure it is turned ON, then Settings > scroll down to the bottom and tap on Key combo for OVERVIEW.
- Press Volume Down key to assign for this process > then hit OK.
- Go back<, back< again and select “Vision”.
3. This is gonna launch the internet browser, tap on the URL bar and type this URL: “BypassFRPApk”then scroll down to download the Bypass FRP.APK for LG Phones.
- Once the download completed, Press the “Volume Down” button and hit “Dual Window” and scroll down then you should be able to launch the File Browser.
- Inside File Browser, Go to “All Files” then> “Internal Storage” scroll down and select Download folder.
4. Now select “Bypass FRP and google verify.apk” tap Install> then Accept>
(If you see “Installing Error” then go to Settings and enable the Unknown Sources and install the app again.)
- Hit Open>, It will open the Settings of your phone. Now go to General> tap over “Users”, ADD USER> again hit on ADD USER>.
- Select SET UP>, Now it will start switching to Google Account where you can set up a new User on the device.
- Hit Next> again NEXT> and this time it will let you to sign in with any Google Account.
Last 2 Steps to Unlock Factory Reset Protection from LG V10, LG G4, LG G3, LG G2 and other LG Devices.
5. At “Add your account” screen, Here you can enter your own google account. If you don’t have one, you can also create a new Google Account and then sign in with it.
- After signing in, Tap More> and Next>, Vila! Now you are in your Phone again.
6. Now go to Settings> then General> Users> now this time you need to switch it back to Owner, Hit Owner> and YES.
- Just after that, Go back, scroll down to the bottom and hit “Backup and Reset”.
- Scroll down and select Factory Data Reset> Reset Phone> and Delete All> finally hit OK to start this resetting operation.
- See, its that easy to break the Factory Reset Protection from LG V10, LG G4, LG G3 and other LG Devices. You’ll be able to set it up exactly normally again and you won’t have Factory Reset Protection (FRP) on the device.