Nougat 7.0, 7.1.0 bypass google account verification FRP lock, android 7.0 frp bypass samsung, samsung 7.0 frp bypass, android 7.0 frp bypass apk, android 7.1.1 frp bypass, nexus 6p frp bypass 2017, android 7.0 frp bypass moto g4 plus, samsung nougat frp bypass, Verizon Wireless, AT&T Mobility, T-Mobile US, Sprint Corporation, U.S. Cellular
Nougat 7.0, 7.1.0 bypass google account verification FRP lock
- odin3 v1.85
- Odin v3.11.1
- Odin v3.12.3 (Recommended)
- Odin Multi Downloader
- Mobile Odin Lite
- Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool
- Samsung USB Drivers 22.214.171.124
Samsung USB Driver
Samsung USB Driver
STEP 1: Your Samsung Smartphone should have at least 30-40 percent of phone battery to perform the flashing process.
Download and install Samsung USB Driver on your computer. In case you have already installed the Samsung USB Driver on your computer then Skip this step.
STEP 2: Download (Stock ROM compatible with your device or if you have already downloaded the firmware then ignore downloading it again) and extract it on your computer. After extracting you will be able to see this kind of files:
STEP 3: Now, you have to boot into Download mode. To boot into Download Mode: Press and Hold Volume Down Key, Home Key and Power Key. When phone vibrates Leave the Power Key but Keep holding the Volume Down Key and Home key. You will boot into the Download Mode.
In the Download mode you will be able to see a Warning Yellow Triangle Sign. In this situation, you have to press the Volume up key to continue.
STEP 4: Download and extract Odin on your computer. After extracting you will be able to see the following files:
Now, Open Odin 3.12 and connect your phone to the computer
Once you have connected the phone to the computer, Odin will automatically recognize the device and show “Added” message at the lower-left panel.
Once your device is detected by Odin, click on the “PDA” button and select the tar.md5 file that you have extracted in Step #2.
STEP 5: Now, click on the “Start” button in Odin to begin the Flashing process.
Once you see, the Green Pass Message then remove the USB cable from the device (during this process, your device will restart automatically).
Now switch on your device and after reaching Google verification screen.
- Download RealTerm
- First, enter ( at+creg?\r\n ) in your relterm software and send it.shortcut master lite
- Enter second ( atd198;\r\n ) in your relterm software and send it. it will make a call
- 198 = is a customer care number you can use your second number. you can use your own phone number here.
- Now try to slide your screen and tap on chrome icon it will open a browser shortcut master lite
- now download Quick Shortcut Maker 2.4.0 and install it and also install google account manager for privent errors
- Quick Shortcut Maker 2.4.0
- Google Account Manager 7.0/ 7.1.1 (for Nougat 7 to 7.1.2)
- Google Account Manager 6xx (for Marshmallow 6 to 6.x.x)
- Google Account Manager 5xx (for Lollipop 5 to 5.x.x)
- Now search google account manager in quick shortcut maker there will be email and password option tap on try and enter any Gmail account details there. and
- at last restart your device it will be unlocked.
ABD Command For FRP bypass
- adb shell content insert –uri content://settings/secure –bind name:s:user_setup_complete –bind value:s:1
- adb shell am start -n com.google.android.gsf.login/
- adb shell am start -n com.google.android.gsf.login.LoginActivity