Three 3 dots not showing frp lock, three dots not showing frp, Missing 3 dot menu button after Marshmallow update, 3 dots at the upper right-hand side of the screen, 3 dots in the top part of the screen, 3 dots options menu and select Manage accounts, 3 dot menu button. Missing 3 dot menu button after Marshmallow update
Three dots not showing frp lock
Android Action Bar Three Dots not displayed Long press the back button. If nothing happens the app doesn’t support android 5.1 .1 yet. Another way to pull up more options button is via the assistance menu.
Long press the back button. If nothing happens the app doesn’t support android 5.1 .1 yet. Another way to pull up more options button is via the assistance menu.
Settings >accessibility >dexterity and interaction >assistant menu
when you reached at email and password entering field f you didn’t find three dots at the top of the screen you can use this application to get email and password page again.
Method : Marshmallow 6.0 or 6.0.1 Three dots not showing frp lock
- When you reached on welcome screen click next and connect to a wifi connection after connect wifi connection now click next and reach on locked screen here you have to write something select the text it will give you a share button.
- If you are not able to get share option here then you need to go back on wifi connection screen and then here click on any wifi in the field of entering password write here something, uncheck hide password and try to select text now click on share button.
- After click on share button it will bring you at sharing option here will be many options link bluetooth, wifi direct, message, and gmail press and hold on gmail icon it will open a new window on gmail settings now seelct notification and here click on the top of the screen three dots and select privacy and policy option.
- now at the bottom of screen select feedback option now write something here and select all text it will give you again sharing option and assist option select assist option it will open a chrome browser
- Open google and search frp bypass and open pangu.in site download google account manager and install it
- Now again go to google and search here quick shortcut maker open pangu site download and install it.
- At last search on google three dots not showing frp opwn wikisir.com site download and install it.
- go to file manager and install all three application open quick shortcut maker and search google account manager select “type email and password” field and click try.
- if you have not find three dots at the top of the screen use three dots menu app to open browser sign-in open broswer sign-in and enter any gmail account and restart your device
- device unlocked.