How to fix Blackberry www.bberror.com/bb10-0015 q10, z3, Z10, bberror bb10-0015 z10, www.bberror.com/bb10-0020 q10, www.bberror.com/bb10-0015 download, www.bberror.com/bb10-0015 passport, www.bberror.com/bb10-0015 solution z3, blackberry z3 error bb10-0015, blackberry z10 error www.bberror.com/bb10-0015 solution, download blackberry link for pc
How to fix Blackberry www.bberror.com/bb10-0015 q10, z3, Z10
- BlackBerry Aurora
BlackBerry Porsche Design P9983 Graphite
BlackBerry Classic Non Camera
BlackBerry Porsche Design P9983
BlackBerry Porsche Design P9982
BlackBerry Porsche Design P9981
BlackBerry Curve 9320
BlackBerry Curve 9220
BlackBerry Curve 9380
BlackBerry Bold 9790
BlackBerry Torch 9860
BlackBerry Torch 9810
BlackBerry Curve 9360
BlackBerry Curve 9350
BlackBerry Bold 9900
BlackBerry Style 9670
BlackBerry Bold 9780
BlackBerry Torch 9800
BlackBerry Curve 3G 9330
BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300
BlackBerry Bold 9650
BlackBerry Curve 8530
BlackBerry Bold 9700
BlackBerry Curve 8520
BlackBerry Curve 8900
- BlackBerry Bold 9000
- Download and Install Blackberry Link / Blend
- Have an active internet connection
- Internet download manager / accelerator (optional)
How to Reload Blackberry10 OS on Error BB10-0015
There are two ways to reload your blackberry10 OS to factory default, both require the use of a Computer.
First Method – Using Blackberry OS10 Loader (offline)
The second method only requires an internet connection for downloading the OS10 Loader file, it can be saved and used at a later time (unlike the first method). The installation process can be down without internet and limits chances of interruption by slow internet.
- Confirm your Mobile device Model (behind the phone, STL100, STJ100 etc) and download the latest version of OS10 Loader from any of these links provided below (You might need to use a Download manager):
Download Blackberry OS10 Auto Loader for Q10, Q5, Z10, Z30, Z3, Passport.
- The downloaded file is zipped, so extract it’s content to a folder and launch the EXE file. Keep Blackberry Link / blend closed during this process.
- Connect your Device & Power off. On the CMD prompt displayed, enter device PIN if requested.
- In About 5 Minutes, the Downloaded OS will be uploaded to your device and CMD window will close when successful.
Congratulations, your device is good as new!
Don’t hesitate to Hit the Reply button and let us know if you encounter any problems with the steps outlined. Also give us a Thumbs Up – Like, Tweet, G+ if you found this post useful
Second Method via Blackberry Link
The first method requires the use of an Active internet connection for downloading and installing the OS via Blackberry Link. You must stay connected for the entire process to complete.
- Launch Blackberry Link software and connect your device to the computer via USB Cable.
- Click on Preferences on Link software >> Select “Reload device software” >> Click RELOAD
- Power Off device when instructed to do so and new OS update will be found and Downloaded
- Click Get Update to start the process and do not interrupt or disconnect until completed. Your device may reboot several times during installation.