The Samsung 300K Tool for Windows PC that we can now boot into Samsung Download Mode without pressing the hardware keys. Actually, booting into the Recovery Mode on Samsung Galaxy devices is comparatively a little trickier than entering the Download or Odin Mode
Samsung 300K Tool is a Samsung download mode tool to booting Samsung phones & tablets into Download mode without pressing any keys
As I said above, the tool is very easy-to-use. Please note that when I tried to launch it on my PC, my anti-virus reported that the program has malware and the .exe file was automatically moved to quarantine. So, the first thing you need to do before anything is to disable your anti-virus program or firewall temporarily.
- Extract the downloaded Samsung+300K+Tool.zip file to your desktop.
- Open the extracted folder and double-click the Samsung 300K Tool.exe file.
- Then connect your Samsung Galaxy device to the computer using a USB cable. You’ll see “phone detected” message in Samsung 300K tool window.
- Just hit the resistance image (highlighted with purple color in the screenshot above.
- You’ll see a message on the tool window saying “Phone in download mode now“.
- Your Samsung device should already be in the Download or Odin Mode by now.
Done! As you saw, the Samsung 300K Tool makes booting into the Samsung Download Mode a breeze. Give it a try and let us know if you like this tool. Thanks
Many of you might not think that the 300K Tool is a really very useful tool just as I do. However, being an Android community blog, it’s our job to share stuff like these. With that said, let’s get to the part where I’ll tell you how to use this tool. Honestly, you don’t need a tutorial to use the Samsung 300K Tool as you just need to download, launch and click a button to get the job done.