Start your morning with flax seeds , good for skin and healthy dose Omega-3 ,fatty acids,- all essential in weight loss. flaxseed oil ther nutrients would include protein, magnesium, calcium, phosphorous,They contain soluble fiber. This is the type of fiber that helps your digestive processes along fatty acids in your body…
Start your morning with flax seeds , good for skin and healthy dose Omega-3 ,fatty acids,
1, Start with a small dose For Weight Loss of flaxseed.
Take 2 tablespoons of ground flaxseeds for each 100 pounds body weight. You may begin with ½ tablespoon and build it up as your body gets accustomed to it.
The abundant fiber in flaxseed helps in weight loss by giving you a feeling of fullness, and the omega-3 fatty acids enhance metabolism. This combination helps you eat less, store less fat and break down stored fat for energy supply.
2 Flaxseeds Enhance Digestion
Digestion is the foundation of good health. Efficient digestion helps you to get maximum benefits from the food you eat.
The high fiber content in flaxseeds helps move food through the digestive system at a pace that ensures maximum absorption of nutrients. Additionally, fiber supports gut health.
Use flax seed as directed by your doctor
Use flaxseed as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Dosing depends on the use and the source of the product.
- Use as directed on the package, unless instructed otherwise by your doctor.
- Drinking extra fluids while you are taking flaxseed is recommended.
- Do not take flaxseed at the same time you take any other medicines prescribed by your doctor. Do not take this product if it has a bad smell or bitter taste.
- If you miss taking a dose of flaxseed for 1 or more days, there is no cause for concern. If your doctor recommended that you take it, try to remember your dose every day.